+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: CAF Stats Glitch

  1. #1

    Default CAF Stats Glitch

    Quote Originally Posted by thisisnotanexit
    Load your retired career fighter. Edit something of his (I edited his fighting out of in basic information). Overwrite save.

    Load up that fighter again, he should NOT be under retired fighters. Go to show all CAfs. He'll be listed as a "retired fighters". Fighter Abilities should still NOT be available. Go to finish and create NEW SAVE. (note you dont have to edit anything)

    That new CAF should now be a listed as a "CAF Mode CAF". Load him up now. Completely editable. You can redistribute stats/attributes and technique. He'll only have 12000 technique points available TOTAL (minus whatever moves your career caf had, you can edit them). You can edit name/weightclass/etc etc.
    By thisisnotanexit from MMA-CAF.

  2. #2

    Default Re: CAF Stats Glitch

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisk View Post
    By thisisnotanexit from MMA-CAF.
    Yup, I ran into this myself on accident and didn't know how I did it. I hadn't had time to figure it out yet, lol.

    You can get more points though.
    I will list the methods when I get done with them.

    I'll make a video of it.

    This will NOT be fixable by a patch.

    I can still make legit Super CAF's in 2010, with maxed stats, with a white name online.

    If you ever want to see it, let me know.

    "It makes you smile, while I burn." -Deftones (Lifter)




  3. #3

    Default Re: CAF Stats Glitch

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCyndicate View Post
    Yup, I ran into this myself on accident and didn't know how I did it. I hadn't had time to figure it out yet, lol.

    You can get more points though.
    I will list the methods when I get done with them.

    I'll make a video of it.

    This will NOT be fixable by a patch.

    I can still make legit Super CAF's in 2010, with maxed stats, with a white name online.

    If you ever want to see it, let me know.
    please tell me how to get more points! right now I dont have enough points to make few guys (pride fedor, sakuraba etc.), when can you have the vid up?

  4. #4

    Default Re: CAF Stats Glitch

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisk View Post
    please tell me how to get more points! right now I dont have enough points to make few guys (pride fedor, sakuraba etc.), when can you have the vid up?
    Man, I will do it as soon as I can.

    I am working REALLY hard right now on a project with a big name in MMA.
    I can't really release any info about it yet, but you and everyone else is going to love it.

    It has been sucking up ALL of my time.

    The method I am using is time consuming, so when I get done with the video, I will let you know ASAP.
    I PROMISE you, that you will be the first person I tell.

    No-one else will know, unless they find it themselves. I promise you that. I keep my word.

    "It makes you smile, while I burn." -Deftones (Lifter)




  5. #5

    Default Re: CAF Stats Glitch

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCyndicate View Post
    Man, I will do it as soon as I can.

    I am working REALLY hard right now on a project with a big name in MMA.
    I can't really release any info about it yet, but you and everyone else is going to love it.

    It has been sucking up ALL of my time.

    The method I am using is time consuming, so when I get done with the video, I will let you know ASAP.
    I PROMISE you, that you will be the first person I tell.

    No-one else will know, unless they find it themselves. I promise you that. I keep my word.
    appreciate that and really curious about your project too

    you're a fighter right? what do you train in, how long etc.

    ive been to 2 kickboxing trainigns and I puked multiple times both times (total lack of cardio with too much heart lol), I don't have any money to train right now, so im taking this time to improve my cardio (6x days a week cardiac output for a month, then I'll add some other stuff). It was epic, I actually did well in sparring even though I had never ever sparred before..I really really cant wait to get back in there and add grappling as well.

    call me Undereem haha I look like a manlet version of overeem

  6. #6

    Default Re: CAF Stats Glitch

    I don't fight anymore, but I used to.

    I just train people now and I have a fight team.

    I started with Judo when I was REALLY young. Too young, lol.
    Then I had about 15 years of Aikido.

    I have been a Gracie-Barra member now for over a decade.
    So Jiu-Jitsu is what I currently do.

    "It makes you smile, while I burn." -Deftones (Lifter)




  7. #7

    Default Re: CAF Stats Glitch

    Awesome! how old are you?

    and bjj related to your project?

    and damn I can't wait for that CAF glitch of yours

  8. #8

    Default Re: CAF Stats Glitch

    I'm 32.

    Just wait until I get time to crack it open.

    They did NOT encrypt the stat files on the hard-drive for the game.

    They just assume that no-one can get access to the file.

    With custom firmware, you can.

    I have also been working on a way to mod the stat updates.

    You know when you sign in after a big fight, and they update the stats?

    I am trying to capture the packs for the update.
    If I do, I can intercept them, edit them and then send them to the PS3.

    The PS3 will treat it like it is legit.
    Last edited by TheCyndicate; 02-21-2012 at 02:35 AM.

    "It makes you smile, while I burn." -Deftones (Lifter)




  9. #9

    Default Re: CAF Stats Glitch

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCyndicate View Post
    I'm 32.

    Just wait until I get time to crack it open.

    They did NOT encrypt the stat files on the hard-drive for the game.

    They just assume that no-one can get access to the file.

    With custom firmware, you can.

    I have also be working on a way to mod the stat updates.

    You know when you sign in after a big fight, and the update the stats?

    I am trying to capture the packs for the update.
    If I do, I can intercept them, edit them and then send them to the PS3.

    The PS3 will treat it like it is legit.
    Awesome

  10. #10

    Default Re: CAF Stats Glitch

    Can I go ahead and make my CAFs now, or do I have to wait for the glitch and create them afterwards?

  11. #11

    Default Re: CAF Stats Glitch

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisk View Post
    Can I go ahead and make my CAFs now, or do I have to wait for the glitch and create them afterwards?
    No, you can make them all now, it won't be an issue.

    "It makes you smile, while I burn." -Deftones (Lifter)




  12. #12

    Default Re: CAF Stats Glitch

    ok thanks

  13. #13

    Default Re: CAF Stats Glitch

    Did you ever post how to do it?

  14. #14

    Default Re: CAF Stats Glitch

    Quote Originally Posted by R2bentleyt6 View Post
    Did you ever post how to do it?
    No,.. I am waiting for the patch to come out first.

    If I post it before, they will patch it.

    "It makes you smile, while I burn." -Deftones (Lifter)




  15. #15

    Default Re: CAF Stats Glitch

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCyndicate View Post
    No,.. I am waiting for the patch to come out first.

    If I post it before, they will patch it.
    I downloaded a patch like last week, and also gave me Renan Barao. Not to be offensive but I don't think you know how to do it, you posted about it like 3 months ago.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts